State TLE Commission Wants Your Feedback
Step 1: Review the different TLE models being considered. There are multiple ways to do so:
- Read about them online on the OEA web site.
- Attend an SDE videoconference from 1:30pm-3pm on Friday, September 30, 2011 at a location closest to you (11 locations).
- Sit in on an SDE webinar:
- Tuesday, September 27, 9-10 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 27, 1-2 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 4, 9-10 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 4, 1-2 p.m.
Step 2: Select which TLE model you favor most. Meet with your locals and discuss which model would best fit your school's needs.
Step 3: Let the TLE Commission know your selection in one of three ways:
- Complete the online survey
- Email Kerri_White@sde.state.ok.us
- Write to: Kerri White, Assistant State Superintendent
Oklahoma State Department of Education
2500 North Lincoln Boulevard, Suite 315
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73105
OEA's Chief Lobbyist Joel Robison represents your voice as a member of the TLE Commission. OEA staff attends each of the TLE Commission meetings and posts real-time updates on Facebook and Twitter.
You can also sign up to receive our social media updates as text messages to your phone.
General information about the TLE
Compare the TLE models being considered TLE Commission members
Back to top