Join OEA Today!
If you consider yourself an education professional – either as a teacher, administrator or support professional – joining the Oklahoma Education Association is your best opportunity to protect public education and the future of our children.
- Only the OEA lobbies the State Legislature for all of public education, not just pet projects.
- Only the OEA offers career-changing professional development, such as professional development institutes for mentors and mathematics teachers.
- Only the OEA provides you protection on the job and off.
- Only the OEA is affiliated with a national parent organization – the National Education Association – that is fighting to keep public education safe from those who would destroy it for self-interest reasons.
As a member of the OEA, you join Oklahoma’s largest and oldest education organization dedicated to the idea that great public schools are a basic right for every child.
Join us today by talking with a colleague in your district who is already a member. Together, we’re stronger.
Switching to EFT (don't forget to cancel payroll deduction with your payroll clerk so you don't pay twice!)
- OEA/NEA members who change jobs by moving from one school district to another must re-register with at the new site. You can re-register online for any payment type you prefer, or by signing a new membership form with a building representative or officer of your new local.
- Joining the Oklahoma Education Association is easy, and as flexible as education professionals need it to be. In addition to joining at your school site and paying through payroll deduction or by cash, you may pay by credit card if you enroll online. Payroll deduction is still the best way to pay for membership. State law requires every school district to make available payroll deduction for professional membership. However, new members and returning members can pay online. “The registration automatically figures national, state and local dues and charges your VISA or MasterCard –OR- you can select “payroll deduction” and authorization will be sent to your local payroll clerk to begin monthly payroll deductions.
- NEW! Now, new and current members can pay dues through EFT. If you are an existing member and you choose to change your pay method to EFT (automatically comes out of your personal checking or savings account) starting in September 2016, you will need a two things:
- Your Member #. This can be found on your personalized OEA Membership Card or on any mailings from NEA.
- Your bank routing number and account number.
- If you already pays dues through EFT, you can make changes to your bank routing information and add your home email address here.If there are any changes to your mailing address or Local Association that appear on this site, you will need to contact your local association for those changes or contact Brenda Snider at 800.522.8091 or at 405.528.7785.Still have questions about Electronic Funds Transfer. Take look -- and download -- a copy of our EFT FAQ.* -- All membership registration is for the 2018-19 school year.
- Credit card payers - If you opt to pay for the annual membership via credit card, your account will be charged immediately.
Back to top